"Când gânduri negre se frământă cu grămada înăuntrul meu, mângâierile Tale îmi înviorează sufletul." Ps. 94, 19

24 decembrie 2011

Ceasul aşteptării


"Întoarce-Te, Doamne! Până când zăboveşti? 
Ai milă de robii Tai!" (Ps.90:13)


.
(A celtic version of Breath of Heaven)



          "I am waiting, in a silent prayer.
           I am frightened, by the load I bear.
           In a world as cold as stone.
           Must I walk this path alone.
           Be with me now, be with me now. 

   Breath of Heaven, hold me together                   
   Be forever near me, breath of Heaven                
   Breath of Heaven, lighten my darkness              
   Pour over me Your holiness for You are holy
   Breath of Heaven"                                                         
                                                                          
                                               Breath Of Heaven (Mary's Song)
                         

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu